Sunrise Spoken English Classes

Education


Sunrise spoken classes is a totally online platform there students will learn speaking & batter education we have all of the facility for instance- proper digital notes and exercise
I am keen on teaching English and I am also passionate about teaching basic to advance and advance plus
as well
I have one year of experience in teaching English
And I also have a bachelor degree in laboratory technician
I have good communication skills and I also have listings skill
I have a friendly attitude towards my students
I have been providing education through understanding of language
- Chandra Shekhar

🌠 We Are Provide

  • Experienced trainer
  • Daily speaking practice with subtitles
  • 100% talk success
  • Very easy method to learn English
  • Reasonable fee
  • Flexible time
  • Vocabulary
  • Day to day sentence practice
  • Group discussion
  • Public speaking
  • Basic to advance and advance plus

📠 Contact Us

👔 Chandra Shekhar
📞 +91-9772040609
💬 +91-9588944626
📧 shekhar9772040609@gmail.com
🏢 Neemkathana, Sikar, Rajasthan Pin- 332713


यहाँ पर अपना बिज़नेस लिस्ट करने के लिए कॉल या व्हाट्सअप करें 👇


Advertising By-
Digital Neemkathana